Tangy Lemon Fudge
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5954 times
Get ready to relish the tangy lemon fudge with this easy lemon fudge dessert recipe. The fudge is prepared from sugar, lime juice, cream, vanilla and nuts. A perfect lemon fudge recipe to be paired with ice cream or puddings.
- Cream the butter and sugar well in a bowl till light and fluffy
- Add the milk powder to the creamed butter and sugar, mixing continuously
- Stir in the grated lemon rind and the chopped nuts
- Knead the mixture which will feel like soft dough with your hands
- Pinch off small bits of the mixture and roll them into balls of desired size using your palms
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator
This recipe was contributed by Gloriosa on 21 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.