Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3300 times
The turmeric is excellent in treating any infection in the stomach.
the ginger takes care of any flatulence, and settles the stomach.
the rest of the ingredients like asafoetida also help in curing digestive problems.
- Boil 1/2 cup water with turmeric powder, green chilli, and ginger.
- When it comes to a boil, add the curds,and cook over a low flame, while stirring continuously.
- Take off the flame and keep aside.
- For the tempering
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Add the asofoetida and curry leaves and cook for a few seconds.
- How to proceed
- Add the tempering to the curds, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sinu_v on 03 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.