Tangy Green Delight
by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 5035 times
An excellent sweet and sour SUMMER COOLER which is welcomed at any time of the day by all. Falooda seeds are very cooling in summers. They have to be soaked in water for 1-2 hours so they swell
- Soak falooda seeds in water for 1-2 hours or until the swell.
- Blend boiled raw mango, mint leaves, sugar, fennel seeds powder, cumin seeds powder, black salt, salt, coconut water in mixer.
- Strain add lemon juice and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Divide falooda seeds into 4 tall glasses.
- Put some crushed ice in each glasses and pour the raw mongo mixture in each glass equally.
- Serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 18 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.