Tangy Cheese & Vegetable Sandwich
by heta bhatt
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7577 times
Add or replace the vegetables in the ingredients with boiled
sliced potatoes or carrots
- Wash and thinly slice the capsicum,cucumber & tomato.
- Remove the sides of the bread & butter them evenly.
- Take 2 buttered slices and
- Put 1 cheese slice on each.
- Arrange a layer of sliced cucumber,tomato & capsicum
- Evenly on each of them.
- Spinkle chaat masala and
- Dried basil over it.
- Put other slice of bread over it and press lightly.
- Divide them in 2 halves & serve.
This recipe was contributed by heta bhatt on 09 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.