Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5747 times
1.with gobhi you an use paneer and potatoes to make it tandoori mix veg.
- Grind ginger,garlic,green chillies,jeera to a fine paste
- Add to the paste -- salt,chillipowder,leamonjuice
- And red colour.keep aside
- Cut gobhi into 1"pieces.boil
- It in salted water for2-3mins.
- Do not boil much,it should be little stiff.
- Apply3/4 of the paste on the
- Pieces. keep the marinated
- Gobhi in the grill for five mins on high power till the paste is dry and gobhi is soft
- Cut onions and capsicums into fine rings.
- Heat 1tbsp of oil. fry onions and capsicum rings for few mins till onions turn transparent.
- Add the left ginger paste.
- And sprinkle some salt to taste and tandoori masala.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ritkap on 05 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.