Tandoori Veg Pakoda
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1056 times
When its raining and chilling outside enjoy this pakoras with hot tea.
- Place a small cup in the bowl of the mixture..
- Heat a piece of coal and place it in the cup and put 1 tsp ghee and close it with a plate immediately.
- Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Mix all the ingredients and add water to make a medium thick batter.
- Combine the plaikn flour and cornflour in a plate and mix it.
- Take the marinated veggies and roll on this maida-cornflour mixture.
- Deep fry the veggies in hot oil on medium flame till golden and crisp and serve hot with tea.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 11 Jul 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.