Tandoori Seekh Noodles
by kalyani kn
This recipe has been viewed 1558 times
Give an awesome Indian twist to noodles in form of seekh kebabs. I have wrapped noodles around spicy potato mixture and grilled them in an oven. Serve with dips.
Add your private note
Tandoori Seekh Noodles recipe - How to make Tandoori Seekh Noodles
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine the potatoes, carrots, coriander, turmeric powder, salt, black pepper powder, corn flour and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- Add tandoori masala to the boiled and drained noodles.
- Soak the wooden skewers in the water for about 5 minutes and then grease them with little oil.
- Take a portion of the potato mixture and press around the skewer. Flatten the mixture to stick tightly around the skewer. Wrap the noodles around the skewers and press lightly.
- Repeat step 5 to make 4 more potato noodle skewers.
- Place the skewers in hot oven on grill mode. Keep rotating them occasionally and bast either with butter or oil.
- When cooked and lightly browned remove the seekh kebab from the skewers.
- Serve immediately with cheesy dips and tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 29 Jul 2017I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.