Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7312 times
Tandoori potato is a novel baked vegetable recipe with potatoes. The eye catching starter or snack recipe, the tandoori potatoes have the fried potatoes cut into halves and then scooped out. The potato halves are filled with a paneer mixture and then baked with green chillies and peppers as topping.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into half lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a pan. deep fry the potatoes till they are golden brown.
- Scoop out from each of the fried potato halves so that they look like cups.
- In a kadai heat oil.
- Fry the chopped green pepper pieces and green chillies lightly.
- Then add grated paneer, salt, black pepper powder, salt and the scooped potato (not the cups).
- Mix nicely and fry for some time.
- Fill in the paneer mixture into the cups .
- Arrange them in a greased baking dish and bake them at 300o f for about 10 mins.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or a side dish
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.