Tandoori Paneer Chaat
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8890 times
Make sure not to overcook the paneer. .
- Combine the tandoori masala and vinegar to make a thin paste.
- Add the paneer and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Grill the cottage cheese cubes on an electric griller till golden brown and crisp and keep aside.
- Combine the lemon juice with salt, red chilli powder and oil in a bowl and keep aside.
- In another bowl, combine the onions, mango, green chillies, corriander leaves, chaat masala powder and the lemon juice-oil mixture and mix well.
- Add the grilled cottage cheese cubes and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with ginger.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.