Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18513 times
Very-very testy when it is hot. You can serve it with coriander and green chili chutney.
- Combine the garlic, ginger, cumin seeds and green chilies and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add the salt, chilli powder and lemon juice to the paste and add orange colour and mix well.
- Apply 3/4 of this paste nicely on all the sides of the paneer pieces.
- Keep the left over paste aside.
- At the time of serving, keep this paneer in a greased dish and grill for 10 minutes or till it is dry and crisp.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the onions and saute for few minutes.
- Add the left over paste and few drops of lemon juice, salt and paneer pieces and mix well.
- Sprinkle tandoori masala.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by RICH123 on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.