Tandoori Gobi By sonaprem
This recipe has been viewed 2122 times
A tandoori item, Tandoori gobi is a cauliflower barbe que recipe which is grilled to perfection. The marinated cauliflowers or gobhi with an amazing blend of herbs and masala is a great starter.
Add your private note
Tandoori Gobi By sonaprem recipe - How to make Tandoori Gobi By sonaprem
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Grind onion, ginger, red chilies, cumin seeds and coriander seeds to a smooth paste. lightly steam cauliflower and fry in a kadhai till golden. take out.
- Take 2 tbsps. of the used oil for further cooking.
- Stir-fry ground paste in used oil with sprinkling of water till pale gold, add tomatoes, reduce heat, cover and occasionally stir. cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place the fried cauliflower in the tandoor pan / preheated oven.pour on the tomato-onion mixture, smear with cream. cover the tandoor for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve on a platter, pour the sauce over it and sprinkle on top with
- Garam masala powder and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.