Tandoori Fruit Chaat
by divya rajesh
This recipe has been viewed 3672 times
Another version of fruit chaat in grilled form and seasoned in tangy and spicy dressing.
- Combine together tamarind paste, salt, chilli powder, oil, green chillies, cumin powder, coriander in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the fruits to the dressing and mix well.
- Arrange the fruits mixtures in the baking tray.
- 4Place the baking tray in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 12-15 minutes.Once baked remove from oven.
- Arrange the grilled fruits in the wooden skewers.
- Sprinkle red chili powder and pepper.
- Garnish with sev and coriander.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by divya rajesh on 27 Apr 2014Hi i am very passionate about cooking.... Want to write a cook book one day or other.... Developing ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.