Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19562 times
Succulent and protein dense soya chunks marinated with yoghurt, tandoori masala and ginger garlic paste, Tandoori chunks are simply awesome. An unique vegetarian variation to the tandoori items, the soya chunks are grilled and served with onion rings and mint chutney as starter.
- Soak chunks in warm water
- Mix together yogurt,tandoori masala,salt,chilli paste,oil and ginger garlic paste.
- Squeeze the water from the chunks and add them to the mixture.
- Leave it to stand for 30 mins.
- Arrange chunks on skewers and
- Put them in oven.
- Serve hot .
This recipe was contributed by dilip on 02 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.