Tandoori Cheese Fingers
by kalyani kn
This recipe has been viewed 1096 times
Tandoori Cheese Fingers, bread sticks made with tandoori masala and cheese. Enjoy with hot cup of coffee or soft drinks. Also makes a good starter to serve with dips and sauces.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each portion into a circle.
- Take one rolled portion and spread some cheese evenly over it and sprinkle some herbs. Place another portion of the rolled dough over it and spread the tandoori paste evenly over it and and cut into strips.
- Spread the cheese over the strips and sprinkle the herbs.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make more strips.
- Place the strips on a baking tray and bake in a pre heated oven at 180°C (360°F) until cheese melts and just starts to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes and herbs if required and serve it with a dip or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 23 Feb 2017I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.