Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4414 times
This is delicious starter.You can serve these balls directly on the plattter or can fix a toothpick on each ball and serve it for easy pick.
- Soak soya bean in 1 cup of water for five minutes,drain water and squeeze well to remove excess water.
- Now add all the other ingredients mentioned above for making the balls(except for the oil). knead the dough well and make small balls.
- Now deep fry them in oil and remove till golden brown in colour.
- Take a pan add 1 tsp of oil add finely chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies,fry for a minute.
- Now add tomato puree,red chilly powder,salt,red colour,tomato sauce and fry well till the oil seperates out.
- Now add the fried balls and mix well till the sauce coats well on the balls.
- Remove from heat and garnish with corainder leaves.
This recipe was contributed by bajajdeepa on 16 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.