Tandoori Aloo By viranj
This recipe has been viewed 2686 times
Tandoori aloo is a mouthwatering grilled starter recipe with potatoes which are coated with a spicy green Pudina chutney and then grilled till crispy brown.
Add your private note
Tandoori Aloo By viranj recipe - How to make Tandoori Aloo By viranj
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly, pierce them with a fork and place them all around the circumference of the microwave turntable.
- Place a glass of water in the centre to prevent the potatoes from getting wrinkled.
- Microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Heat the oil in a glass bowl, add the prepared paste and salt and mix well. microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, cream and kasuri methi and microwave on high for 2 minutes
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by viranj on 18 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.