Tandoori Aloo By moenica_15
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3759 times
Tandoori aloo is a tempting grilled aloo or potato recipe. The baby potatoes are dipped in fresh cream, and choicest herbs and then placed ion a grill or tandoor oven to get an amazing Tandoori aloo recipe. enjoy as a starter or cocktail snack.
- First boil potatoes and peel them.
- Cut them into 2 halves.
- With the help of a spoon scoop out the middle portion in all the cut potatoes.
- Keep the potatoes aside.
- Now in a plate take the mixture of the scooped out potatoes
- Now mix grated carrots, finely cut capsicum,finely cut beans,turmeric powder,red chilly powder and salt with a little of jeera powder mix well.
- In the potato put this mixture.
- Put in an oven for half an hour at 500 degrees.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by moenica_15 on 31 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.