Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4371 times
An unique variation to the curd based kadhi recipe is offered by this Tamatar ki kadhi recipe. The tomatoes are chopped and cooked till tender with select spice powders and tempering and enjoyed hot with steamed rice.
- Heat oil,
- Add all dry ingredients and stir for 1 minute
- Then add green chillies, chopped tomatoes, ginger, and salt to taste.
- Stir well till tomatoes are soft and oil separetes
- Add water approximately 1 1/2 cup and enough gravy is there.
- Cover and bring to boil, and simmer for 5 mts.
- Serve hot with chawkaa rice, or moong dal khichdi.
This recipe was contributed by RIMS1 on 20 Feb 2004I love cooking as well as painting. I am basically an introvert person. But doesn't likes if to some...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.