Tamatar and Pepper Dip
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1992 times
Flavourful and mouthwatering dip of roasted tomatoes and red capsicum which goes well with bread and bread sticks.
- Pre-heat oven to 180?C.
- In a baking tray arrange red bell pepper and tomato quarters together with garlic.
- Sprinkle salt over them and bake them in the preheated oven at 180?C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Keep aside and allow them to cool.
- Remove peel of bell pepper and tomato wedges and chop them finely.
- Heat a non-stick pan and roast garlic for a minute.
- Add bell pepper and tomatoes and cook covered on medium flame for two minutes.
- Add salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Cook covered on medium flame for another two minutes.
- Add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Serve garnished with a sprig of parsley with bread or bread sticks.
- If you are in hurry and want to save time, you can roast tomatoes and pepper on open flame for 7-8 minutes instead of roasting in oven.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 28 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.