by matangy ramya
This recipe has been viewed 1146 times
A delicious summer special recipe!
- Boil enough water in a deep pan and soak the tamarind for 30 minutes.
- Deseed and strain the pulp and keep aside.
- Put the tamarind extract in a pan and add sugar and salt, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick syrup.
- Remove from the flame, cool and store in an air-tight container in refrigerator.
- At the time of serving, add enough chilled water to 3 tbsp mixture, mix well and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 30 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.