Talumein Soup ( Noodles )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13554 times
A popular chinese soup made with assorted vegetables in a vegetable stock with noodles. It is very easy to prepare and can be adapted according to your own taste.
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame, add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the corn, vegetable stock, soya sauce, sugar salt and pepper and bring to boil.
- Lower the flame, add the cornflour mixture and stir continuously till the soup thickens.
- Add the noodles and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onions and coriander and serve hot with chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.