Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1333 times
1.make the green chatni before 2 hours to get its real taste.
2.try sweet corn vegetable soup with it.
3.decorate your table with candles for candle light dinner.
4.it will surely take anyone's heart.
Add your private note
Take My Heart recipe - How to make Take My Heart
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
wheat bread-8 slices
white bread-4 slices
cheese cubes-8 cubes
250gm - cheese cube
green coriander leaves-1 cup
pudina-8 leaves4 cloves of garlic (lehsun)
green chillies-2(finely chopped)
onion-1 small cup(chopped)
raw peanuts-1 small cup
ginger-1 small piece4 green chillies1 lemon
sugar-1 teaspoonful salt to taste
butter-1 small cup
cabbage-1 small cup(finely grated)
carrot-1 small cup(finely chopped)
4 tooth picks
4 cherries or small square shaped pineapple piece
- 1)cut all the bread slices in shape of a heart(remove the outer edges)
- 2)grate the cheese cubes and mix some of the coriander leaves and green chillies and little salt to taste
- 3)put some oil in the pan and fry the cabbages and carrots in it. let is cool for sometime. then add this to the mixture of cheese n' coriander.
- 1)prepare a green chatni using peanuts, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, green chillies, pudina, lemon juice, sugar and salt to taste.(add little water to let the mixture mix properly)
- 2)prepare a paste(should not be a fine paste)
- 1)put some butter on hot pan n' toast the wheat breads on both the sides(if u don't have grilling toaster) or put the slices to get grilled.
- 2)apply green chatni on both the sides of the white breads.
- 3)place a wheat bread and on that a thick layer of cheese, cabbage, carrot, etc.(mixture).
- 4)place that white bread with green chatni on both sides on it.
- 5)add the mixture of cheese on it and cover it with a fine layer of chopped onions.
- 6)cover with the slice of wheat bread.
- 7)decorate with toothpicks with pineapple or cherry on its end.
- 8)repeat this, to make 4 three layered sandwitches.
This recipe was contributed by rajal on 08 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.