Tak Jhal Misti Aloo
by Sarmistha Sarkar
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6085 times
I got the idea of this receipe from my aunt. I prepared the receipe and served to my husband and its good.
Add your private note
Tak Jhal Misti Aloo recipe - How to make Tak Jhal Misti Aloo
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
1.chotta_spell!_spell! potato (1/2 kg)
2.ginger paste (2 table spoons)
3.ghee (1 table spoon) 4.vegetable_spell!_spell! oil (2 table spoons)
5.lal mirch powder (1 table spoon)
6.lemon juice (2 table spoons)
7.sugar (1 table spoon)
8.salt to taste
9.garam masala for taste
10.water (1/2 cup)
- Boil the aloos with pinch of salt and keep aside.
- Take kadai;heat the ghee and vegetable oil.
- Pour ginger paste in the oil and then cook it for 30 secs and then add lal mirch powder, sugar,some pinch of salt and 1/2 cup of water.
- After 2 minutes when all the masala mix well with the oil then add first the lemon juice after that aloos and stir well.
- Add salt and garam masal to taste.
- Serve with hot luchi/paratha.
This recipe was contributed by Sarmistha Sarkar on 09 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.