Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10711 times
A tempting Iranian non vegetarian main course item ,the Taash kebab are made from chicken pieces which are marinated with lemon juice and ginger garlic paste and then stir fried with tomatoes, onion, ginger, chillies and spice powders. These taash kababs are cooked till the chicken, tomatoes and potatoes get cooked and are then served hot with naan.
Add your private note
Taash Kabab recipe - How to make Taash Kabab
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut tomato , potato and onions in round thin slices
- Marinate chicken with lemon juice and ginger garlic paste
- Heat oil in a large vessel
- Pout onions in it. fry till turns light brown (please do not over cook onions)
- Add chicken to it
- Immediately on top of chicken add tomoto round slice cut layers
- Add potato (make it like a sandwich)
- The bottom layer is fried onions, then chicken, then tomoato and last potato
- Add turmeric powder, corriander powder, garam masala, pepper powder and salt.
- Pour one glass water and cover the lid.
- Cook on slow fire.
- When water evaporates and tomato and potatoes are tender. close gas and garnish with corriander leaves.
- Serve with tandoori naan
- Its a iranian dish
This recipe was contributed by firdauskhan on 26 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.