Swiss Roll By shamshake
This recipe has been viewed 4245 times
Whipped cream or cold milk can be poured a bit on top of the cake.
- Pre heat the otg for 40 min at 180degress.
- Sieve maida twice and third time sieve it with baking powder and salt.
- Separate egg yolks and white
- Whisk the egg whites until it stands thick.
- Whisk the egg yolks and keep aside.
- Add sugar powder ,egg yolk ,vanilla essence,maida to the whisked egg white and slowly mix for few seconds.
- Grease a flat tray and pour this mixture on to it .
- Bake at 180degrees for 8 min.check for doneness with the help of a fork.
- Remove from otg .
- Take a moist cloth and immediately remove this cake from the tray with the help of a spatula and transfer it on this cloth and immediately roll the cake along with the cloth and leave for few min.
- Open the rolled cake and apply one layer of cream and one layer of jam.
- Roll back now without the cloth and transfer in a tray and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shamshake on 18 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.