Swiss Roll By apoorva23
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2371 times
Prepare the dessert , swiss roll by whisking together eggs,refined flour and sugar and bake the cake batter in a very shallow rectangular baking tray. The Swiss rolls are then sliced and filled up with jellies which makes it a favorite recipe among children owing to its awesome taste and appealing looks.
- Firstly,cut and remove the edges of the bread slices.
- With little water just stick one edge to the edge of another slice.
- Do the same for all the slices.
- This forms an open roll.
- Now mix the above ingredients and spread on this open roll.
- Roll in this to get a spiral shape roll and with little water again seal the roll.cut into slices and serve for a snap shot chatpata tea time snack.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 27 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.