Sweetcorn and Pineapple Appe
This recipe has been viewed 2718 times
A very tasty tiffin treat for tiny tots.
- Combine all the ingredients and temper it.
- Heat the appe moulds and grease it with ghee.
- Add fruit salt and little water mix well.
- Keep the batter semi thick dropping.
- Fill up the appe mould, garnish it with raisins, cover and cook until brownish turn and cook again until brownish.
- Pack it in tiffin with home made tomato chutney.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 03 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.