Sweetcorn and Coconut Subji
This recipe has been viewed 1680 times
This recipe does not make use of milk and milk products, greens and roots, no onion, no garlic. even capsicum is considered as tamsic and hence its being avoided. seasoning is kept mild yet flavorful and nutritious.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add whole spices adn prepared paste and saute.
- Add vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add seasoning and cook for a minute.
- Add water around 1/4 cup, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Keep the gravy smooth and creamy.
- serve hot with phulkas and rice.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 20 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.