Sweet with A Twist
This recipe has been viewed 5397 times
A delicious layered ice cream sweet makes this a different and innovative dessert!
- Combine the mangoes, walnuts, almonds and dark chocolate in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the milk, sugar and mango pulp in a bowl, mix well and divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Take thin tall glass. Put 1 tbsp mango ice-cream, 2 halved rasgullas over it.
- Pour 1 part of the mango pulp milk mix.
- Put 1 part of the mango chocolate mixture put 1 tbsp vanilla ice-cream over it.
- Put 1 more part of chocolate mango mixture.
- Garnish with mango slice and chill in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
- Similarly prepare other glasses.
This recipe was contributed by sammeg on 21 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.