Sweet potato tikkis
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10263 times
- Cook the sweet potates in a cooker,give it 4-5 whitsles to ensure it is fully soft
- Take it out of the cooker and peel of the skin and run some cold water so it cools a little
- Now mash it with a masher or spoon and let it to cool for some time
- After it cools down a bit add all the other ingredients and mix well,set aside 100g of the bread crumbs for rolling the tikkis
- Now make tikkis from the mixture and roll each tikki on the bread crumbs
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the tikkis
- Drain the excess oil on tissue
- Serve hot with hot and sweet sauce
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#401040 on 19 Feb 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.