Sweet chilli & ginger
This recipe has been viewed 1087 times
The mushrooms may also be served with grilled lamb, beef or chicken, if desired
Add your private note
Sweet chilli & ginger recipe - How to make Sweet chilli & ginger
Cooking Time: Total Time:
2 tbs peanut oil
2 tbs freshly grated ginger
400g button mushrooms,
Trimmed 200g mushrooms,
trimmed & quartered1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
8 green onions, thinly sliced
steamed Basmati rice, to serve
- 1. heat a wok over high heat. add oil and heat until hot. add ginger and stir-fry for
- 30seconds or until aromatic.
- 2. add button mushrooms to wok and stir-fry for 1 minute. add mushrooms
- And stir fry for 1 minute or until well coated with oil mixture.
- 3. add sweet chilli sauce and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until mushrooms are just
- 4. remove from heat and add green onions. toss well to combine. serve immediately
- With steamed basmati rice.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.