Sweet and Tangy Til ki Chutney
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1657 times
A delicious tangy chutney which is sure to tingle your taste buds!
- Take a frying pan add a spoon of ghee into it and fry the sesame seeds on a low flame until they are golden brown.
- Keep them aside.
- Add the urad dal, chana dal and fry them, then fry dried red chillies and curry leaves.
- Switch off the flame and add tamarind pulp, grated coconut salt and jaggery and mix well.
- Add adequate quantity of water and grind to a coarse paste.
- Take a small pan and add a spoon of ghee, add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle, then add hing.
- Season this tadka on the prepared till chutney.
- Serve with dosas, chapatis or rotis.
This recipe was contributed by Siri1974 on 13 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.