Sweet and Spicy Chilli Pickle
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 16702 times
A little sweet and quite spicy. . . Enjoy with dal chawal.
- Heat oil in a kadhai
- When the oil is hot enough, fry the chillies till a little soft
- Put salt, chilli powder, dhania powder, ginger powder anf fry for some more time.
- Put the jaggery/gur and mix well till the gur/jaggery melts.
- Put the vinegar and mix for a few secs.
- Turn off the heat and mix in some pre- heated oil.
- Store in a cool dry jar and put it out in the sun for a few days.
This recipe was contributed by Nabroller on 22 May 2013A Lawyer who enjoys cooking and eating different cuisnes. Whenever i get some time off from work i c...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.