Sweet and Sour Vegetable
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5846 times
Shredded cabbage and bean sprouts can be added to make it more delicious.
- Cut the spring onions into 1" pieces.
- In a pan,add the oil.
- Then add carrots,french beans and babycorn adding little water at a time.
- Cook till partially done.
- Add the spinach and spring onions and cover lid till done.(the vegetables should not be overcooked).
- Add water,salt,pepper powder,ajinomoto,soya sauce, tomato ketchup and vinegar.
- Mix and cook on a low flame for 1-2 minutes with close lid.in little water make a paste of the cornflour and mix to the above.
- Cook for another minute.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or simply pour over noodles and enjoy this healthy dish in the chinese cuisine.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 27 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.