Sweet and Sour Subzi Bahar
by NEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 2396 times
A cery spicy and sour flavourful curry which goes well with roti and rice.
- Peel and slice the mangoes into thick wedges and boil in 1 cup water till soft.
- Strain and keep aside.
- Dissolve the cornflour in the coconut milk and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the bayleaf, peppercorns, cloves, cardamom, black cardamom, curry leaves, cumin seeds and saute till they crackle.
- Add the boiled mango pieces, remaining masalas, 1 cup water, sugar and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the coconut-cornflour mixutre, mango pulp and mix well.
- Return to the flame and cook on a slow flame.
- Add the salt and coriander and mix well.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 20 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.