Sweet and Sour Pakodas
by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal
This recipe has been viewed 1773 times
- Take a bowl, add the potatoes, mango, mint and bread crums and mix well.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix them well.
- Make small balls of the mixture and press them lightly.
- Spread the soaked sago on plate and roll the pakoda over it.
- Fry them till they become light golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal on 02 Jul 2013I Ritu Agarwal mother of Aryan loves to cook food for papa...I assist my husband in business n luv t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.