Sweet Wheat Balls
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5288 times
This can be fried in a kadai with cup-like moulds.
- 1.wash and soak the rice for 2 hours.
- 2.wash the wheat and grind along with rice to a smooth paste. do not add too much water.
- 3.when the wheat and rice is smooth add the jaggery and grind well.
- 4.powder the elachi seeds and add to the batter.
- 5.mix well.
- 6.heat oil in a kadai.por a ladle of the batter and deep fry in medium heat till golden.
- 7.a few spoons of ghee may also be added in the oil while frying.
- 8.when all the balls are fried,take them in a big vessel.
- 9.add a few drops of ghee, 2-3 tsps of sugar and toss well. serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by varloo on 30 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.