Sweet Sour Nuggets
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2179 times
A soya based vegetable recipe cooked in Oriental sauces, the Sweet sour nuggets are rich in proteins, fiber and essential nutrients. A healthy and tasty starter or side dish recipe, sweet and sour nuggets are lip smacking.
Add your private note
Sweet Sour Nuggets recipe - How to make Sweet Sour Nuggets
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all the above ingredient and divide into 10 to 12equal size balls.
- Fill the tamarind-jaggery paste and make flat round pattices.
- Dip in the maida mixture and cover with bread crums.
- Heat the oil in a shallow fry pan on medium flame.
- Fry the pattice till golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by najma0705 on 09 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.