Sweet Potato Salad with Honey
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4167 times
This a healthy salad.It is combination of fruits, dry fruits and honey with sweet potato. This salad can even made for upvas,
Add your private note
Sweet Potato Salad with Honey recipe - How to make Sweet Potato Salad with Honey
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Peel and thinly slice the sweet potatoes.
- Take a nonstick pan and put ghee in it.
- When ghee becomes hot put the sliced sweet potatoes and saute for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then keep aside,let it cool.
- Now wash peel and cut all the fruits into small cubes. Keep aside.
- Chop all the dry fruits expect raisins.
- Take big bowl and put the sauteed sweet potato slices,all the fruits,all the chopped nuts,raisins, figs, honey and cardamom powder.
- Mix well and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 20 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.