Sweet Potato Salad With Custard Apple Dressing
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4257 times
For light meals when served with soup.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a deep bowl. Mix lightly.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled and fresh with hot tomato soup lightly flavoured with finely chopped dill.
- Garnish the salad with fresh basil leaves and corn flakes to cover the salad completely.
- Serve fresh and warm on a cool rainy day.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 19 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.