Sweet Potato Pancake
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9028 times
Sweet potato is one of the oldest and healthiest of vegetables known to mankind. Not only is it less in starch than regular potato,but also full of fiber and nutrition. This is a simple and healthy pancake which uses sweet potato and will be loved by babies and toddlers alike as well as older kids.
- Dissolve the sugar in 1/2 cup of warm water and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the whole wheat flour and sweet potatoes and mix well.
- Add the dissolved sugar, while stirring continuously, and mix well to make a smooth and thick batter.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, and pour a spoonful of batter and spread using a ladle to make small pancakes.
- Cook on both sides till they turn golden brown from both the sides, using little more ghee.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by MommyLovesToCook on 17 Feb 2012I am a mum to a 1 year old. I love cooking for her as well as innovate to keep up with her ever chan...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.