Sweet Potato Kheer
This recipe has been viewed 13629 times
I had try this recipe for dasshera by my own.
- Pressure cook sweet potato for 3-4 whistles till tender.
- Peel and chop into tiny pieces or grate coarsely.
- Heat ghee in a heavy pan, add vermicelli and saute till it turns light golden.
- Drain with a slatted spoon, keep aside.
- Add the hot milk, bring to a boil stirring occasionally and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- Add cooled sweet potato, cardamom powder, sugar and mix well to dissolve sugar completely.
- Add all other ingredients, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#441915 on 07 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.