Sweet Potato Biscuits
by Palak Rajput
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8488 times
Sweet Potato Biscuits, sweet potatoes mixed in a flour batter and baked. Surprise your family with this unique biscuits.
- Sieve the flour and salt in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Cream the butter and honey thoroughly, add the lemon rinds, nutmeg, whipped butter, cream and sweet potatoes. Mix well.
- Fold in the flour mixture gradually in sweet potato mixture and mix well.
- Place a spoon full of the batter on a greased cookie tray and press it gently.
- Bake the biscuits in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 8-10 minutes or till it is completely done.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack and use as per required.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 30 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.