Sweet Nimbu Pickle
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2761 times
Pickles are also a source of probiotics.Lemon is one of the popular fruit used for making pickle and keeping the digestive system healthy. This is an easy to follow and prepare recipe.
- Wash lemon and dry them with clean cloth.
- Cut lemon into 4 parts. Keep it in a airtight container,add salt and allow it to soak in salt for 10 days.
- Heat oil in a pan then add mustard seeds, jeera and Asefotida. Then add ginger garlic paste and fry for a while.
- Add this to the lemons and add the remaining masalas to the lemon.
- Then add slit green chillies and mix well.
- Powder jaggery and boil in vinegar,allow it to cool and sieve in a clean cloth and mix it well.
- Wait untill 5-6 days and then it can be used. Store it in a air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#436107 on 08 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.