Sweet N' Sour Vegetable Soup
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15105 times
Presenting the recipe for a nourishing and tasty Sweet n' sour vegetable soup with an array of vegetables cooked together with soya sauce, chilli sauce, garlic flakes and noodles. An oriental style prepared hot soup recipe with a delectable sweet and sour taste.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the noodles till golden brown.
- Crush and set aside.
- Pressure cook the corn for five minutes.
- Chop capsicum, carrot, french beans, garlic flakes and spring onion and set aside.
- Heat half tsp oil in a pan, add the vegetables and salt.
- Add boiled corn along with the water.
- Mix cornflour with half cup water and add to the vegetables. saute well.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar and crushed noodles.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kavitakj on 12 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.