Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3992 times
Sweet idlis are a nice sweet idli recipe with the rice and lentil based batter mixed with jaggery and dill and then steamed till soft and done. Enjoy this healthy idli recipe as breakfast or sweet dash after meals.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar in a cup of coconut water and keep it for 3days in a bottle.
- Take 1/2 cup of rice and grained it to small granules, boil this in a cup of water.
- A day before making idly mix the coconut water ,rice flour,boil rice powder.
- On the day of preparing idly mix jaggery, grated coconut and cardamom powder to the mixture.
- Pour the idly mixture in idly vassal and steam it for 7 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by ramya112 on 07 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.