by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 1338 times
Usually Tartlets are baked and it takes very long time to prepare them. This is a quick version. Even the filling is quick to prepare. Choco flavour of the Bourbon and fresh mango requires no words. Enjoy the quick desserts this summer and surprise the guests and family.
Add your private note
Sweet Hearts recipe - How to make Sweet Hearts
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 tartlets
- Grind the digestive biscuits and bourbon biscuits along with the cream in the biscuits biscuits to a coarse powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients and knead to make a dough.
- Divide the biscuit dough into equal portions and make balls.
- Apply little ghee on the palms and flatten each ball lightly and press into a greased silicone heart shaped tart tins.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set. Carefully unmould the tartlets and store in the refrigerator.
- Blend paneer, cheese spread, thick curds, essence and colour to a smooth mixture. Fold in the remaining igredients.
- Spoon the filling mixture into each tartlets, drizzle Mango crush on top.
- Top it with mango pieces and mint leaf on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Instead of mango pieces can use any seasonal fruit of your choice.
- Can combine 2-3 different fruits like mango, pineapple.
- For best results use fresh home made paneer.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 30 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.