Sweet Heart Cup Cakes
by gunjan gupta
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11549 times
Sweet heart cupcake is very colourful n healthy cup cakes which children just loved as it consists oats which increase nutrious alue high
Add your private note
CONTEST WINNING RECIPE
For the contest
Sweet Heart Cup Cakes recipe - How to make Sweet Heart Cup Cakes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Soak the oats in whisked curd for a few hours preferably overnight in a bowl refrigerated this allows for natural fermentation.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200*c.
- Whisk flour butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients gently, but not too much.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin trays which have muffin paper cups inserted into the depressions.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till done by checking the muffins with a skewer. If the skewer comes out clean the cake is done.
- When done remove from the oven. Remove the cakes and cool on a rack.
- Remove the paper cups and replace with fresh paper cups.
- For icing in a clean bowl mix all the ingredients to a smooth dough.
- Divide into four and add colour to each portion. Cling wrap till required.
- Use to ice the cakes or make flowers etc
This recipe was contributed by gunjan gupta on 15 Mar 2011hey my name is gunjan i m just mad about coking ' and my ideol is mrs tarladalal i belongs to baniy...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.