Sweet Finger Chips
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4392 times
Treat yourself with easy to prepare lip smacking sweet finger chips. The sweet finger chips are innovatively prepared by dipping golden fried bread fingers( bread slices cut into finger like pieces) in thick sugar syrup. An excellent tiffin recipe or a sweet snack dish.
- Slice the edges of the bread into finger like shapes.
- deep fry them in dalda or ghee till crispy.
- Take care not to burn the chips.
- Add water to the sugar and boil over a medium fire to make thick syrup.
- Add cardamom powder and fried finger chips into the syrup.
- remove the chips after one minute.
- Let it cool and serve.
This recipe was contributed by pippallashilpa on 04 Jan 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.