Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2174 times
We can make small dosas for children.
I remember my mother making around 20 at a time.
- Soak rice and fenugreek seeds for 4 hours.
- Before grinding soak beaten rice.
- Grind the rice in the motar adding water and curds.ater a little while add the beaten rice, jaggery, coconut and turmeric and grind it to a fine paste.
- Heat a griddle and simmer some oil and make small pan cakes (around 3} .
- Turn it on the other side and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#405700 on 29 Mar 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.